Painters Canton GA
Welcome to our website, If you're in the market for house painting in Canton GA or commercial painting services in Canton or surrounding areas and you don't want to settle for anything less then the best, you've come to the right place.
We provide high quality Residential, Commercial, Interior, and Exterior, painting in Canton GA and surrounding cities and have been in the business of making your home look great for over 15 years. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured and have the experience and skills to get the job done right the first time, fulfill all of your requests to your satisfaction and complete the job in a reasonable amount of time.
We specialize in interior painting as well as exterior painting. We've worked with hundreds of clients throughout the years, many of which are repeat customers, and we've always aimed for perfection in each job we take on.
We understand you have options. Let us give you a few simple reasons to do business with us:
- We're professional house painters. We are experienced, you won't be dealing with amateur painters who either use cheap paint and rush through the job leaving paint stains on your floor or take forever to finish painting your trim for fear of messing up (we want you to get back to life as usual).
- We take responsibility. If there is ever a misunderstanding or error made on our part we will take full responsibility and do everything we can do to fix the problem and ensure your satisfaction.
- We offer fair prices plus it will improve curb appeal. As a consumer, whenever it comes time to spend money, the two things that we look for in a product or service are the quality and the price. We do our best to offer affordable pricing estimates without sacrificing quality. What's it going to cost you? Call us now for a quote.
- We're not a one trick pony. We are skilled in a variety of high quality paints. We don't believe in recommending the same process to everyone, Depending on your preferences and the kind of job you need done, we will use what's best for you. Whether you require a type of primer first and two coats of acrylic, oil, latex, or water based paint, rest assured we've got you covered.
Here are a few simple steps to help you better prepare yourself for this project so that everyone can get started with no hiccups along the way.
- Select your color. Choose a color that you will be comfortable with for years to come. You may want to purchase a few samples, take them home, and test them out.
- Is there anything else you need done? Before you make the call for a service estimate, take a moment to think about anything else you may need to paint. It's much easier and cheaper to get everything done in one project then to call us out again for another quote later down the road.
- Prep the area and save money. Obviously we do all of the prep work on our end as far as placing drop cloths and applying border tape, but if you are able to move any large objects, such as furniture, out of the way before we arrive for the job it can save you some money off of the total cost of the job, We understand if you are unable to move large objects and will be happy to do it for you for an additional fee.
- Pick up the phone and call! Once you're fully prepared there's noting else to do but call us right away so we can give you a price estimate, estimate the time of completion and set up an appointment with you.
We're based out of Canton GA but we are happy to work on any residential painting projects in the area.
Are you ready? Don't wait any longer, sign up for a quote now! We're looking forward to speaking with you. Dial 770-790-0020
What We Provide
They say you can’t judge a book by its cover, but you can judge a commercial property by its appearance. As time passes, paint fades and loses its original luster. Whether you own an office building, hotel, hospital, or house of worship, no job is too small or too tall for us to handle.
Before the exterior of a new or older home is painted we recommend that our customers consider our quality caulking services. Caulking doors, windows, and other water intrusive areas will ensure your home is watertight from outside elements and is one of the best ways to protect your investment.
Before the painting process begins, we work closely with you or your interior designer on paint colors and the style you envision. Once we're ready to paint, our expert craftsmen take good care of your home by securing and covering all furniture, floors, and other items.
"The whole team was fantastic. Michael won my confidence by helping to think through color and flow options. Then he selected a team of his employees that would be a good fit for us. We had some pretty tight timelines in which to get work done before moving into our new home, and they executed on the timelines we were left with given all other activities going on. Lastly, they showed the utmost respect for me, my family and our new home. Tremendous team effort. I would recommend them to everyone for any size project."